Service Attorney fee Filling fees
H1B Visa   $2500 For all filing fees click on the link below

USCIS Fees Page

Fiancee (K1) Visa $1495
Spouse(CR1) Visa

CR1 $1995

K3 Additional $495

Change of Status (Form I-539) $ 1250
Intra-company transferee (L1 A) Visa $ 4500
Greencard (employment based) Please contact us
Greencard (family based) $ 2995
H4 related EAD $595
Citizenship (Naturalization) $ 1495

(* rate applicable to K1/K3 clients)

Attorney fees mentioned above are exclusive of filing fee, other government fees & costs, if any. .

Please note that our fees does not include :

  • Certification / guarantee as to the outcome of the case;
  • Administrative or court review;
  • Appeals (or MTR) from initial adverse decisions;

Please remember, though we are based in California we accept and represent clients from all fifty states of the US.

Images used here belong to Getty Images